Tags1770s 1850's 1890's 1900's 1910's 1920's 1930's 1930's 1940's 1940's 1950's 1960's Alabama history American history Arkansas California Civil War dust bowl genealogy Georgia government Great Depression health historical fiction history human interest humor humorous idioms Maryland memories military New Jersey New York nostalgia Ohio Oklahoma politics Recipes Revolutionary War saying sayings Texas U. S. History United States United States history
- Part 3 Alabama in Mexico War – personal letter about capture of Vera Cruz and more
- PATRON+ Missionaries Fought For Native American Rights
- PATRON – Randolph County, Alabama – (G) – Civil War soldiers with links to gravesites
- PATRON + TOMBSTONE TUESDAY: These are some pretty sad epitaphs on tombstones, especially the last
- Part 2 – Alabama in the Mexican War – personal letter about Wm. T. Sherman and chicken raid
- PATRON+ Trail of Tears – Congress acts
- PATRON – Legal notices & robbery in news of 1867 Greenville, Alabama
- PATRON + MONDAY MUSINGS: Good health advice from a woman’s health book from 1852
- Combat negative news with positive stories. Encourage your children by sharing ancestor stories like this
- Anne Newport Royall – Reports of General Jackson’s kindness
Open: He married a child of thirteen-years of age and got ten dollars for ten years work – Do you know his name?
Open: The Klickitat, Yakima, and Umtilla Native Americans – beautiful photographs taken in early 1900sRead More ...
Open: St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is one of the earliest existing Episcopal Church buildings on the Eastern Shore