Tags1770s 1850's 1890's 1900's 1910's 1920's 1930's 1930's 1940's 1940's 1950's 1960's Alabama history American history Arkansas California Civil War dust bowl genealogy Georgia government Great Depression health historical fiction history human interest humor humorous idioms Maryland memories military New Jersey New York nostalgia Ohio Oklahoma politics Recipes Revolutionary War saying sayings Texas U. S. History United States United States history
- SUNDAY SOLILOQUY: Bygone Memories of Small Country Churches
- Is there a music muse in Muscle Shoals? Read this and decide for yourself [pictures & video]
- Patron – On April 21, 1900, Dr. Wilson of Stillman of Stillman College was killed
- Biography: Captain John William Tobin born April 21, 1827
- BIOGRAPHY: Mrs. Wm. B. Alexander (April 21, 1834 – May 24, 1894)
- Biography: Rev. John Allan born April 21, 1788 – photograph
- Biography: Miles Henry Amerine born April 21, 1847
- Sand Mountain Melungeon Families – some believe Elvis Presley was one
- Patron+ Russell County was largely inhabited by Yuchi and Muscogees
- Patron – Life in Birmingham on April 20, 1882 included a frost late in the month
Open: Beautiful photographs while traveling through rural Georgia in 1937 reveal much about he peopleRead More ...
Open: DYK: Do you know why we use the phrase twinkling of an eye for something that happens quickly?Read More ...
Open: [vintage pics and story] Did you know that Vermont has the 1st written constitution abolishing slavery