UPDATED WITH PART OF PRESIDENT TRUMP’S INTERVIEW WITH FOX’S BILL O’REILY – Additional portions of the interview will be presented on “The O’Reilly Factor” on Monday, February 6, at 8:00 pm ET and Tuesday, February 7, at 8:00 pm ET
As you know, this website is devoted to discovering true facts, and stories to share. For some reason, two recent headlines attracted my attention yesterday and I began to dig further as to their accuracy.
The more I researched for information, the more alarmed I became. No matter what political party you belong to, Democratic or Republican, please take the time to follow the links and read these news stories, do further research on your own, and draw your own conclusions.
If you lived through the days of the cold war when Nikita Krushchev was leading the Soviet Union, then I’m sure you remember the day in the film (above) when the shoe banging incident took place during the United Nations Assembly held in New York in 1960. Krushchev also frequently made the statement – “We will bury you” to all countries who had a capitalistic government, particularly the United States. After completing my research, Khrushchev’s words, “We will bury you” are ringing in my ears.
Are we headed for more same scary days again?
- Putin Swaggers Into Hungary as Europe Wonders About U.S
- Hungary’s Orban and ally Putin cement closer ties
Additional information on Hungary and Prime Minister Viktor Orban
I completed additional research on Hungary and Prime Minister Viktor Orban and I discovered this amazing story on Hungary’s recent transformation from the most democratic country to a dictatorship. I know there are many links, but please take time to read them all. Whether you are a Republican or Democrat, each story provides a link to a timeline of events taking place that may be re-shaping our country and the world and we must all be aware. (The stories are not long and easy to understand)
- Hungary’s Crackdown on the Press September 8, 2014
- Hungary at the Turning Point – How Prime Minister Viktor Orban and his populist-right party is slowly destroying his country’s democracy. October 3, 2014
- The Hungarian government shut down the country’s largest independent newspaper this past weekend. October 13, 2016
- Proposed Internet Tax Draws Hungarians to Streets in Protest- October 29, 2014
- Defying Soviets, Then Pulling Hungary to Putin Viktor Orban Steers Hungary Toward Russia 25 Years After Fall of the Berlin Wall November 7, 2014
- Hungarian prime minister says migrants are ‘poison’ and ‘not needed’ July 26, 2016
- Newspaper Closes in Hungary, and Hungarians See Government’s Hand – October 11, 2016
Further research on Hungary revealed the following article —
- The One Russian Linking Putin, Erdogan and Trump – February 2, 20177
- ‘He’s seen as a brilliant philosopher, but brilliance and madness are very close to each other.’February 2, 2017
I found this information on Alexander Dugin from Wikipedia
Then this happened yesterday
- Russian spies charged with treason in case ‘involving’ the US February 2, 2017 (quote from article) “The appearance of so many simultaneous leaks from the notoriously secretive world of Russian security agencies on such a sensitive issue has led some analysts to suspect that “information” is being fed to the media to further some unknown ulterior motive.”
- Hungary tests EU nerves frayed by Russia as Putin visits Budapest REUTERS February 1, 2017, Quote from the story – “With Trump in the White House, Budapest expects it will have more wriggle room. Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto told Reuters he expected a “massive improvement” in U.S.-Hungarian relations following Trump’s pledge to tone down the “export of democracy”.
Mikhail Gorbachev was the President of the Soviet Union and President Reagan when the Soviet Union broke up.
- Mikhail Gorbachev: ‘It All Looks as if the World Is Preparing for War – January 26, 2017
Mikhail Gorbachev was the president of the Soviet Union and is the author of The New Russia.
There is so much more information and facts that I could add but I will stop here. Is Khrushchev’s proclamation, “We will bury you” coming true? We must stop fighting each other over the election results and ban together as Americans to protect our precious, but fragile democracy!