Tags1770s 1850's 1890's 1900's 1910's 1920's 1930's 1930's 1940's 1940's 1950's 1960's Alabama history American history Arkansas California Civil War dust bowl genealogy Georgia government Great Depression health historical fiction history human interest humor humorous idioms Maryland memories military New Jersey New York nostalgia Ohio Oklahoma politics Recipes Revolutionary War saying sayings Texas U. S. History United States United States history
- PATRON + MONDAY MUSINGS – Elegance does not make a home
- Did you know that in 1932 the Birmingham Municipal Airport was the only airport in the South that received an A-T-A rating [vintage photographs]
- Patron + St. Stephens, and Mt. Vernon their rise and fall in a few years
- PATRON – Some old Baseball pictures from the past
- The Great Depression brought migrant workers to Birmingham in 1937 [photographs]
- Patron+ Amazing story of courage of some early settlers of Alabama
- PATREON – Queries about Alabamians from Fall 1930
- PATRON – Early planters, large landowners of Greensboro and a practical joke
- PATRON + SATURDAY SECRETS – Building and household hints from early 1800s
- Tuscaloosa, Alabama – Can you find the locations mentioned in this 1916 article?
Open: What if you had to pack everything in your house and move across country in a covered wagon like this?
Open: Growing up in West Texas with snakes and trains in the good old days – this takes you back in timeRead More ...