Dog Days and Polio by Becki McAnnally The most wonderful thing in the world that I liked to do as a young child, was to be able to play in the warm sunshine around our house. The freedom that we … Read More
Tags1770s 1850's 1890's 1900's 1910's 1920's 1930's 1930's 1940's 1940's 1950's 1960's Alabama history American history Arkansas California Civil War dust bowl genealogy Georgia government Great Depression health historical fiction history human interest humor idioms Maryland memories military New Jersey New York nostalgia Ohio Oklahoma politics Recipes Revolutionary War saying sayings Texas U. S. History United States United States history World War II
- PATRON+ The difficult life of the Stringers – Uniontown, Perry County, Alabama -Part I
- PATRON -Alabama Bible Records: Yeildings of Blount County, Alabama
- PATRON+ SUNDAY SOLILOQUY: Imagine the number of hours it took to do this . . .
- Biography: Asa Castellow Alexander born July 21, 1760 Revolutionary War
- Biography: Major Miles Washington Abernathy born July 21, 1801
- Description of people in the first Wave Of Great Migration to the Mississippi Territory
- PATRON+ The life story of Bony Winchester, Franklin County, Alabama written ca. 1933
- PATRON – Letter from the Dixie Division and personal news from Route one, Winston County, Alabama 1914.
- PATRON+ GOOD OLE DAYS – Cleaning and painting hints from the past
- Wetumka, Oklahoma has many residents who formerly lived in Wetumpka, Alabama