Go back in time to the days of 1935 in this wonderful, clear Chevrolet commercial.
From a horse-drawn Borden’s milk wagon with milkman delivering milk bottles on the front porch, to a 1920s ambulance on a suburban road, you will see what life was like in 1935 as Chevrolet shows off the features of their cars.
Watch for these moments:
- Middle aged man bouncing young child on his knee
- Brinks armored car/truck
- Man and woman riding on motorcycle
- Racing cars on speedway oval
- Race car crashing into rail
- Tanks demolishing a barn
- 1920s ambulance (Herman Kiefer Hospital)
- 1930s passenger bus (The Carcajou Special Coach)
- Passengers playing cards on bus
- Sir Malcolm Campbell’s Bluebird streamlined racing car
- Shot of the Bluebird speeding on Daytona Beach, Florida
- British “pygmy” car (miniature automobile), being filled with gasoline
- Dump truck (US. TVA) on gravel road
- General motors car on paved and dirt roads.
Did you know that religious persecution occurred in early America? Read about it in this historical series by Alabama author Donna R. Causey