Go back in time to the days of 1935 in this wonderful, clear Chevrolet commercial.
From a horse-drawn Borden’s milk wagon with milkman delivering milk bottles on the front porch, to a 1920s ambulance on a suburban road, you will see what life was like in 1935 as Chevrolet shows off the features of their cars.
Watch for these moments:
- Middle aged man bouncing young child on his knee
- Brinks armored car/truck
- Man and woman riding on motorcycle
- Racing cars on speedway oval
- Race car crashing into rail
- Tanks demolishing a barn
- 1920s ambulance (Herman Kiefer Hospital)
- 1930s passenger bus (The Carcajou Special Coach)
- Passengers playing cards on bus
- Sir Malcolm Campbell’s Bluebird streamlined racing car
- Shot of the Bluebird speeding on Daytona Beach, Florida
- British “pygmy” car (miniature automobile), being filled with gasoline
- Dump truck (US. TVA) on gravel road
- General motors car on paved and dirt roads.
Did you know that religious persecution occurred in early America? Read about it in this historical series by Donna R. Causey