Faith and Courage presents the religious persecution of Quakers in Pre-Revolutionary War days of America intertwined with a love story.
Actual court records dating back to the early 1630s create historical accuracy in this action-packed novel. Faith and Courage is the 2nd book in the Tapestry of Love Series by Donna R. Causey.
(Many Alabama ancestors became Quakers after arriving in America – This novel reveals some of the reasons why and the persecution they endured.)
- “Faith and Courage is written with the reader in mind…..getting your attention and keeping it. A REAL page turner and unpredictable love story.” G. Farris
- “I learned many unknown facts about America’s history from this book…should be required reading.” C. Davidson
- “Not only is the story entertaining, it opens the eastern shore of the Early Virginia Colony to the reader as a picture book…I know this story will touch many peoples’ hearts…. B. Thomas
- “A well-structured story with many twists and turns..a gem of a book.” I Reynolds.
- “Beautiful heartwarming and unforgettable book. Knowing that 90% of the historic events are true makes this book even more enjoyable.” J. Shugart