All I Needed to Know About
Life I learned from Santa
- Encourage people to believe in you.
- Always remember who’s naughty and who’s nice.
- Don’t pout.
- It’s as much fun to give as it is to receive.
- Some days it’s ok to feel a little chubby.
- Make your presents known.
- Always ask for a little bit more than what you really want.
- Bright red can make anyone look good.
- Wear a wide belt and no-one will notice how many pounds you’ve gained.
- If you only show up once a year, everyone will think you’re very important.
- Whenever you’re at a loss for words, say:
- “HO, HO, HO!”
Try a trial Membership by clicking the link below. Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Check out these books by Alabama Author Donna R. Causey
You can now give a gift of Amazon Prime = click this link to learn how – Shop Amazon – Give the Gift of Amazon Prime – A prime membership includes FREE movies, FREE music and FREE photo storage as well as FREE shipping
Tattletale Parrot Kindle Edition